A fully bespoke blending service
Whether you wish to minimise your team’s exposure to hazardous chemicals or simply focus on other areas of your business, we can blend your chemicals within a safe, controlled environment and deliver them safely and securely.
With a range of raw materials at your fingertips and the ability to blend even more viscous substances, we can produce exclusive custom formulations that are tailored to your needs.
Our chemical blending services include:
- Pre and post treatment of blends
- Filtration down to as little as 0.2 micron if required
- Blends at elevated temperatures
- High viscosity blending
- Powder blending.
Along the way, we can advise on any aspect of the blending process, and sign confidentiality agreements if necessary to ensure the protection of your product.
High viscosity blending
Thanks to our highly configurable blending machines, we’re able to blend substances which have a viscosity of around 50,000cP. This is done by using a range of heating equipment to manipulate the viscosity of a substance, meaning more freedom for you when it comes to formulating your product.
Tailored packaging and labelling options
Our chemical blending service includes a range of packaging and labelling options to suit the needs of your product. We’ll work to find a packaging solution that fits your budget and requirements, as well as produce custom labels for your logo and branding exactly to your specifications.
Packaging options available include:
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bottles ranging from 5ml to 1 litre
- HDPE jerricans from 2 to 25 litres
- Steel, plastic and composite drums capable of holding up to 208 litres (55 US gallons)
- HDPE or metal Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) with a 1,000 litre capacity
- Glass ampoules
- Sachets with a 1 – 100ml (or 0 -100g) capacity
Your finished product will be delivered via our ADR-approved couriers, to any location worldwide. If required, we can also deliver directly to your customers as a way to reduce costs and speed up the fulfilment process – just talk to us for details.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Benefit from over 3 decades experience
- We’re proud of our long history of providing first class chemical blending services and we are passionate about sharing the knowledge and experience we have gained with customers both old and new.
- A service unique to your needs
- We can blend batches from 1ml right up to 200Kg at up to 50,000cP of viscosity. Depending on your needs we can filter solutions down to microscopic levels of purity. Whatever your requirements demand, we offer the flexibility and expertise to make your products a reality.
- ISO9001 certified quality
- Our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard helps to ensure we meet your needs and continually strive to improve the service we offer. It helps us provide a guarantee that every product we manufacture is of the highest standard.
- Manufactured in the UK
- We don’t outsource our manufacturing services or sub-contract any work abroad so we have complete control over the quality and delivery of goods we manufacture. Our customers know that their products are manufactured and shipped from our Cheshire based factory in the heart of the UK.