Here at ReAgent we can offer:
- Bespoke disinfectant manufacturing, including blending of customer disinfectants
- Development of new formulations in line with current legislation
- Procurement of raw materials of the highest quality
- Cost-effective solutions made to customer specifications.
Bespoke manufacture of customer disinfectant formulations
ReAgent can take a customer’s own formulation and manufacture to the highest possible standards, whether it be for 200 litres or 10,000 litres. We can advise on alternative raw materials when necessary, using our long-standing relationships with key biocidal product manufacturers to procure variable volumes as cost effectively as possible.
We can also work with our customers to create new formulations based on their specifications. Our versatile production facility will deliver a clean and safe disinfectant manufacturing process that will take your product from concept to shelf.
Raw material procurement
Our dedicated purchasing team strive to ensure our materials are purchased from the highest quality sources. We have built up strong relationships with our suppliers to enable us to respond to emergency short notice requests. We constantly review the market in order to stay competitive in our services, and are always willing to consult with our suppliers on new developments and offerings.
Cost-effective solutions made to customer specifications
As experienced disinfectant manufacturers, our expertise in creating biocides and sanitisers has been gained by supplying dozens of custom blends over time. While our customers often have very clear specifications and requirements for their product, we strive to offer advice that will optimise and add value to their requests wherever possible.
Safe, credible and sustainable
At ReAgent, we always ensure that we are fully in line with current legislation. The Biocidal Products Regulations (BPR) and the advent of CLP Regulations have required our customers to look closely at their formulations and the value each ingredient adds to the overall efficacy.
Respect and care for the environment is also fundamental to our work – we aim to achieve the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly product possible and these values are built in to every product we manufacture.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Care for the environment built in
- Respect and care for the environment are fundamental to our work and these values are built in to every product we manufacture.
- Open door policy
- We understand the need for quantifiable levels of quality and that’s why we welcome customer audits and always respond positively to any requests for action.
- ISO certified quality and environmental standards
- Our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard goes hand in hand with our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard enabling us to provide high quality products manufactured with consideration and respect for the environment.
- Security and protection for your products and ideas
- We’re happy to enter into non-disclosure agreements with our customers to help protect their intellectual property.