Bespoke Chemical Solutions
If you’re looking for a chemical supplier who’s skilled in the manufacturing and blending of chemicals, then look no further. At ReAgent, we have an extensive range of off-the-shelf organic and inorganic solutions that enable us to cater for clients who need bespoke blends, specialist packaging, or non-standard quantities.
As well as our variety of chemical solutions, we also provide:
- Pack sizes ranging from 0.1ml to 1,000L
- Batches from 1 to 1 million units (depending on pack size)
- Packaging to suit your products, from tiny glass ampoules to 1,000L HDPE Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs)
- Bespoke labels that adhere to European REACH regulations for labelling chemic products
At ReAgent, our involvement doesn’t just end when your chemical blend has been manufactured. We take care of your product all the way up to delivery, and even give you the option of having your product delivered direct to your customers straight from our factory. With ReAgent by your side, you will receive first-class service that is tailored to your specific requirements, no matter what they are.
High Quality Raw Materials
Quality chemical products start with quality raw materials. That’s why we’re committed to sourcing the best possible materials for our customers, and it’s one of the reasons many of them keep coming back.
The basic material for many chemical solutions is water. We only use European Pharmacopoeia (EP) standard water that’s been manufactured in our Cheshire based facility. This is to ensure that our stringent ISO certified quality standards are met, and gives you reassurance of the integrity of your product.
For the rest of our raw materials, we have built up a reliable network of wholesalers and traders across the UK over the last 40 years. This means that you get the best quality materials at the most affordable price – and if there is ever a material you require that we don’t stock, we can easily source it for you.
Appropriate, Accurate Analysis
Each chemical solution we manufacture will undergo a process of rigorous testing to assess its quality and conformance. Some of the tests we are able to perform include:
- Assays – used for testing biochemical substances
- pH – used for testing levels of acidity in a solution
- Conductivity – tests the ability of a solution to conduct electricity
- UV/Vis Spectrophotometry – to quantitatively determine metal ions, organic compounds, and biological macromolecules in solutions
- Viscosity – measured in centipoise and used to determine the thickness of a substance
- Specific Gravity – measures the density of a substance against the same mass of water
To provide the best possible value to customers, we only analyse what is necessary to meet the specifications of their final product. We also supply certificates of analysis, as well as certificates on conformity to show that a product meets certain standards.
Collaborative Working Relationships
Whilst we are experts at manufacturing the finest chemicals solutions and compounds, we know that our customers are the experts when it comes to their product and the needs of their own clients. At ReAgent, we take a collaborative approach with our customers. We work hard to understand your business and the needs of your clients. This way, we can be sure that all parties are getting what they need.
Continual development and improvement is also a key part of our everyday life at ReAgent. This means that we are open to learning and developing new manufacturing techniques that will help us to serve you better.
While we relish the opportunity to expand our services, we view it as an essential part of being the flexible and adaptable chemical company our clients expect us to be. We are also always open to customer audits of our facility, and welcome any requests for improvement.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Every batch fully traceable
- Our automated in-house database gives us full traceability on all batches and each consignment is also fully traceable via our couriers tracking system.
- Family run business
- We’ve been a family run business since 1977 and whilst we’ve grown and developed as a business since then, the traditional values and standards of our founders still remain at the heart of everything we do.
- Open door policy
- Our door is always open to customers and prospective customers alike. Whether you want to discuss an order, talk through challenges and problems or perform an audit on our facility we’re here for you.
- Increase value to the end user
- Many of our customers outsource their entire supply function to ReAgent so rather than us delivering their product to them and them delivering it to their customers we simply deliver direct to their customers. Cutting out a step in the fulfilment process increases efficiency, speeds up delivery, helps cut costs and adds value for the end user.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you